United Real Estate In-House Complaints Procedure
Our complaints and dispute resolution procedures are designed to provide a simple and personalised process for resolving any complaint you might have about the service you have received from our Agency.
- Step 1. Call us and speak to our manager Steven Postlewaight on either
09 425 7949 or 021 883 848. Tell him who you are complaining about and what your concerns are. Let him know what you would like done about your complaint or concerns.
- Step 2. Our manager may ask you to put your complaint in writing so that he can investigate it. He will need a brief period of time to talk to the team member(s) involved. We endeavour to come back to you within 10 working days with a response to your complaint or concern. That response may be in writing. As part of our response we might ask you to meet with members of our team to discuss the complaint and try and agree a resolution.
- Step 3. If we are unable to come to an agreed resolution after a meeting, or if you do not wish to meet with us, then we will provide you with a written proposal to resolve your complaint.
- Step 4. If you do not accept our proposal please try and advise us in
writing within 5 working days. You can, of course suggest another way of resolving your complaint or concern.
- Step 5. If we accept your preferred resolution we will attempt to
implement that resolution as soon as possible. If we decline your preferred resolution we may invite you to mediate the dispute.
- Step 6. If we agree to mediate the complaint or concern but don’t settle the complaint at mediation, or we do not agree to mediate the dispute then that will be the end of our process.
You can still make a complaint to the Real Estate Agents Authority in the first instance, and even if you use these procedures you can still make a complaint to the Real Estate Agents Authority at any time.
The Real Estate Agents Authority
C/- P O Box 25-731
Phone: 0800 for REAA or 0800 367 7322 or visit their website at www.reaa.govt.nz
Information Not Warranted or Guaranteed:
The official United Real Estate Warkworth website and all pages linked to it or from it, are PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. UNITED REAL ESTATE WARKWORTH MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR LINKED FROM IT OR TO IT.
United Real Estate Warkworth does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, completeness, or suitability of any information for any purpose; that any information will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive contamination; that the information presented will not be objectionable to some individuals or that this service will remain uninterrupted.
United Real Estate Warkworth , its agents or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances. The entire risk for utilising the information contained on this site or linked to this site rests solely with the users of this site.